Saturday, March 2, 2013

Exotic Boy Names

This is a continuation of the Exotic Girl Names post for my friend, Christen. To review, here is Christen's boy name list:


Cassidy
Cortez
Ezekiel
Jasper
Javier
Jeremiah
Julian
Kingsley
Kirk
Levi
Myles
Noah
Pierre
Raphael
Simeon

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that Christen finds at least one on this list that she likes! Here goes nothing!...

Alaric - all powerful ruler
Antony - priceless one
Asa - born in the morning; biblical king
August - majestic; venerable
Basil - regal
Bode
Bodhi - awakening, enlightenment (boh-dee)
Breck
Caspian - think Caspian Sea or the Chronicles of Narnia and maybe you can look past the friendly ghost similarity
Clay
Cordell
Crispin - curly haired
Crosby - village with crosses
Dante - enduring
Ezra - help; biblical
Felix - happy, fortunate
Finnian - fair
Gabriel - God is my strength
Heath
Huxley
Isaac - laughter
Ivan - God is gracious
Jacoby
Joel - Jehovah is the Lord
Julien - youthful - I think I like this spelling better than Julian. It separates it a little bit more from Julianne)
Julius - youthful
Kendrick - royal ruler, champion
Koa - strong, brave, fearless - think Noah but not as common
Luc
Lucien - light - (loo-shin)
Matteo - gift of God
Nigel - black haired
Niles
Noam - pleasantness, charm, tenderness
Pascal - easter
Remy
Rhett - advice
Rufus  - red head
Samson - sun
Sebastian
Shai - gift
Shepherd
Shia
Thad - gift of God
Tibor - sacred place
Tobiah - The Lord is good
Zeb - gift of Jehovah

I think my favorites are Koa, Noam, and Pascal. Feel free to add suggestions in the comments! What are you favorite exotic boy names? 


Email me at piperandposey@gmail.com if you have any questions.


-Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment