Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Uncommon Names

My good friend Amanda is having a baby and asked for my advice. She is looking for uncommon names and the only names she has on her list are Maverick for a boy and Bentleigh for a girl.

Amanda - I've pulled out every fun and uncommon boy name in my arsenal that I think you might like and all of my (mostly) unisex-but-could-be-feminine names for girls.

I'll start with the boys. Maverick is pretty awesome. Enough said. Here are some that I think you might like:

Brave
Crew
Milo
Dashiell
Caspian
Sebastian
Rafferty (nickname Rafe?)
Pheonix
Zephyr
Orion
River
Lennox
Lennon
Archer
Leif
Bodhi
Grey
Kendrick
Cruz
Ledger
Knight
Ridge
Noble

Now for the girl's list:
Lennox
Bellamy
Campbell (I mentioned this one in my last post - Bellamy and Sloane too - she could go by Bell or Cami)
Sloane
Sawyer
Spencer
Winslow (nickname could be Winnie or Lo)
Elliot
Colbie
Arden
Meadow
Reverie (nickname Rev or Revi)
Lux
Sonnet
Haven
Juniper (nickname Junie? Sometimes I still wish that I would've chosen this for Piper)
Marlow
Elodie
Lake
Scout

I keep re-reading this list trying to pick out a favorite for you, and it's just not possible. I will say that I love Sawyer for you though!

-Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment